Can I stop the father of my child to get him even if he is very sick?My son is four years old and is very sick. The doctor has advised me to let him stay at home. It is his father’s weekend and he does not agree with skipping the weekend. He said he will call the cops if I will not allow him to take the boy. Is there anything I can do?
LawQA.com Answer Library
Answer Applies to: Utah
Disclaimer: The response above does not form an attorney-client relationship. This answer may or may not apply to you and should not be relied upon as legal advice. LawQA does not make any representation as to the expertise or qualifications of this attorney. This attorney may or may not be admitted to state bar of your state.
More Questions on Divorce
- Can I divorce with my wife because I found she got married with me with the intention to get us green card and money?
- What can my daughter do?
- Can child support hold my daughter check until a judge rule and can they stop her child support since she gets the disability check?
- What form(s) do I have to have to get custody of my granddaughter if my son and the child’s mother want the child to live with me?
- If the mother and father are legally married but not living together and he pays child support, what are his rights?
- How long does it take for the Dissolution once the Default Judgement is filed - assuming all paperwork was done & correct?
- Would the judge still approve the divorce papers even if my wife’s last name were misspelled?
- Do I have to give back the ring after 30 years of marriage?
- It is possible to have a change on child custody?
- Can a mother had her new husband to adopt her child?
- Can he get custody or visitation if he was deported for selling drugs?
- How can I receive alimony for my children, who are US citizens, when I am not a US citizen?
- Is it possible obtain sole and legal custody of my daughter without an attorney?
- Can my husband still get a divorce even though we both don't agree on it?
- Can my wife continue to lie/play games with me and my children?
- Will a Civil Protection Order show up on a background check for employment?
- How can I get custody of my child if her mother is in jail on drug charges?
- How can I have an uncontested divorce hearing?
- Can I obtain child support but not spousal support?